Curly kale and pear
Fresh and sweet smoothie!
Kale is one of the healthiest veggies (read more about the nutritional value of kale) so I like to use it in a smoothie. Especially now when it is in the season. Here is a nice and easy recipe which I like very much because of its freshness.
Ingredients (for 3 or 4 glasses)
– 5 large leaves of curly kale (boerenkool)
– 2 pears
– ½ lemon
– 1 good slice of ginger
– 1 handful of nuts and raisins
– 2 or 3 spoons of line seeds
– 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
– 2 teaspoons of chorella powder (optional)
– 1 teaspoon of maca powder (optional)
– around 2 glasses of water
Remove the seeds and stalk from the pears, cut them into large pieces and put them in the blender first. Then cut the trunks of the Cale into slices and add them to the blender. Do the same with the lemon and the ginger and then add this with the rest of the ingredients to the blender. Then pour water and blend!
Tips: start with blending slow and speed it up after a while until everything is smooth.
Hope you enjoy it !